BOORHAMAN – PRODUCTIVE MIXED FARMING PROPERTY
INSPECTIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – DETAILED INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Ideally located between Wangaratta and Rutherglen. Mostly arable, “Foggarty’s” is ideally suited to cropping and to sheep and cattle grazing.
– Majority cleared and comprised of flat to slightly undulating topography
– Perfectly suited to cropping, livestock breeding and livestock grazing
– Pasture improved with dams, stock trough and two established bores
– Mains power runs through property and is within easy access
– Offered in conjunction with “Robbin’s” property via separate listing
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Mike Weller on 0410 663 041 or Mike Willoughby on 0488 276 336.