PRODUCTIVE MIXED FARMING PROPERTY
215 Ha – 532 Acres
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – CLOSING FRIDAY 12TH APRIL 2019 AT 4:00PM. INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE
Productive and versatile mixed farming property located in the Southern Riverina district at Oaklands. Well suited to crop production, pasture production and livestock grazing.
• Situated on southern side of Corowa Road near intersection to Federation Way
• Described as being of flat to gently undulating topography
• Well drained fertile soil types comprised principally of red and grey loams
• Approximately 100 acres established to flood irrigation
• Private irrigation channel with access to West Corurgan Channel
• Stock water via two large surface dams and semi-permanent Nowranie Creek
• Ten year annual average rainfall of 525mm (or 21 inches)
• Close proximity to Graincorp and AWB grain receival facilities at Oaklands
• Easy access to major livestock selling centres at Corowa and Barnawartha
• Located 7km Oaklands, 60km Corowa, 60km Yarrawonga and 100km Albury
• Additional 5,342 acres available via separate listing (refer “Sandy Mount” property)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Mike Weller 0410 663 041 or Clynton Rixon 0427 690 653.